- Only use your FIRST name and your LAST INITIAL. Do not share personal information.
Ask yourself: Could someone find me (in real life) based on this information?
- Only post if you are a student of this school and want to discuss books.
Ask yourself: As a Shahala Eagle, am I coming here to talk about books, or just to talk? If it’s not about books, I need to go somewhere else.
- Only post things that you would want everyone (students, teachers, principal, parents) to know.
- Make sure your parents are aware of the blog.
- Consider your audience and that you’re representing Shahala.
Ask yourself: Do I have a good reason/purpose to say this?
- Yes, we can make comments on each other’s posts, but be polite & respectful. Know how to give constructive feedback.
Ask yourself: What will I cause by writing this post or comment? Could I hurt someone’s feelings? If so, then I shouldn’t do it.
- Use appropriate language and good grammar & spelling. No cursing or abbreviated “texting” language.
Ask yourself: Is this word considered inappropriate or rude by some? Have I tried my best with grammar and spelling?
- Treat other people the way you want to be treated.
Ask yourself: Would I want someone to say this to me?
- Master Warner has the right to remove inappropriate posts and follow through with consequences.
- Think before you post.
Ask yourself: What could be the consequences of this post?
Okay, now that we understand the guidelines… let’s get reading and reviewing! J
No comments:
Post a Comment